Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy pina coladas with a dash of Grenadine, delicious!
Make and share this Rosie's Pina Coladas recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces cream of coconut
- 6 ounces Malibu rum
- 2 -3 ice cubes
- 2 dashes grenadine
- 2 pineapple slices (to garnish)
- 2 maraschino cherries (to garnish)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until ice crushed.
- Pour into glasses and add a dash of grenadine to each.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and marischino cherries.
- Add more ice if you prefer a more icy slushy drink.
- NOTE: To make ahead, blend all ingredients and place in freezer. When ready to serve, just quickly blend again.
This was a drink I had only a taste of but my DH says it was fanstatic and so did the neighbors - made for family picks thanks
Yummy in the tummy! These are very dangerous since they go down so easy!! I'll have to try freezing this ahead for girls night at my house. I made this for *Zaar World Tour 4* 2008 the Wild Card round *South and Central America* I'm playing on the team *Tastebud Tickling Travelers* Go team go!
Delicious! I love pina coladas and this certainly is a simple one to prepare. Thanks for a peek into the tropics on a dark and wintery evening, puppitypup!