1/1 Photo of Rosie's Pina Coladas
Creamy pina coladas with a dash of Grenadine, delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in blender and blend until ice crushed.
- 2Pour into glasses and add a dash of grenadine to each.
- 3Garnish with pineapple slices and marischino cherries.
- 4Add more ice if you prefer a more icy slushy drink.
- 5NOTE: To make ahead, blend all ingredients and place in freezer. When ready to serve, just quickly blend again.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosie's Pina Coladas
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g