1/5 Photos of Rosie's Eggs Mexicana-Chile Casserole
This is great for a weekend breakfast or brunch.If you want to spice it up a bit try adding jalapeño jack cheese. Recipe courtesy of The Gosby House Inn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the eggs, butter, flour, and baking powder. Mix well.
- 2Stir in cheeses and chilies. Pour into well-greased quiche pan.
- 3Bake in a 400°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Slice a tomato and place on top. Return to oven.
- 5Reduce temperature to 350°F, bake another 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosie's Eggs Mexicana-Chile Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.0
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 308.4 mg
- Sodium 1046.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.8 g