Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful dessert for the hot summer months! This recipe was first enjoyed by Mughal emperors in the 16th century!
- To prepare the kulfi, boil milk over medium flame until reduced to half.
- Add saffron to the milk while it is boiling.
- Add sugar.
- Boil for the next 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cardamom and nuts.
- Divide the mixture between 4 kulfi moulds.
- Freeze until set.
- Now, prepare the falooda.
- For this, mix the cornflour with a little water.
- Cook over low flame, stirring constantly, until transparent.
- If needed, add some more water.
- Push the mixture through a fine metal colander with the back of a spoon, into a bowl of chilled water.
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve this dessert.
- Garnish the kulfi with the falooda and serve.
Yummy Yummy Yummy Got a pain in my tummy (From eating so much kulfi!) Did not make the falooda! But kulfi is my favouritest dessert in the shole world. Slurp!