1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour 2 8x4 inch Baking Pans and set aside.
- 3Combine coffee and hot water, stirring until dissolved; set aside.
- 4Combine eggs, honey, and oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- 5Stir in dissolved coffee, sugar and vanilla.
- 6Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Gradually add to egg mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- 7Pour batter into pans, filling ech halfway.
- 8Bake for 45 min or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Turn off oven; leave cake in oven for 10 min to gradually cool (prevents cake form falling).
- 10Remove cake from pans and allow to completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 232.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g