Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from my Mom. It has been served at many of our family functions including my own bridal shower 32 years ago! Make a decorative ice ring for your punch!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart ginger ale
- 1 cup fresh strawberry
- 1 orange, sliced
- Combine frozen orange juice and lemonade with water in a large punch bowl.
- Cill; Add thawed frozen strawberries and ginger ale when ready to serve.
- Garnish with whole berries and orange slices.