1 hr 10 mins
Cut out from a magazine dated June 1999. Sounds wonderful and refreshing! Chill time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and remove all the seeds from the melon. Cut into even chunks and place in a pretty serving bowl.
- 2Wash, remove the tops and halve the strawberries. Add to the bowl.
- 3Sprinkle the rosewater over and gently stir to combine.
- 4Cover and chill upto 1 hour.
- 5Sprinkle with icing sugar just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosewater Salad - Indian Dessert.
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: