Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cut out from a magazine dated June 1999. Sounds wonderful and refreshing! Chill time is cooking time.
- Peel and remove all the seeds from the melon. Cut into even chunks and place in a pretty serving bowl.
- Wash, remove the tops and halve the strawberries. Add to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the rosewater over and gently stir to combine.
- Cover and chill upto 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar just before serving.
This was so refreshing! I used half the fruit but the same amount of rosewater and let it sit in the fridge for about 2 hours. When it came to the icing sugar, I just sprinkled it on and mixed it around without really measuring. Thanks for a new twist on fruit salad! Made for ZWT 8