Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicate cookies shaped much like snowflakes. You need a Rosette iron for these special cookies.
Make and share this Rosettes recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the flour and beat until smooth.
- In a deep-fat fryer heat 2-1/2 inches of oil to 375 degrees. Place rosette iron in hot oil for 30 seconds.
- Blot iron on paper towels, then dip iron in batter to 3/4 the way up the sides (do not let batter run over the top of the iron).
- Immediately place in hot oil; loosen rosette with fork and remove iron. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack covered with paper towels.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.