1/5 Photos of Rose's Yummy Chamorro Barbecue
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is a traditional island favorite. It's usually served during village fiestas with red rice and various other sides; but my family enjoys it any time. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine everything except the pork ribs. Mix well and set aside.
- 2Prepare the pork by trimming away the excess fat. Cut into sections of 4, just to make it easier while turning on grill, do not section into individual ribs!
- 3In a huge ziploc bag, I use the 2 gallon ones -- lay the rib sections flat in bag, pour the marinade over ribs and make sure each section is coated.
- 4Marinate at least 8 hours or even overnight, making sure to turn bag several times to coat meat.
- 5Once ready to cook, prepare charcoal grill, this is best! But you can use a gas grill too. Cook ribs until done. Let set a few minutes before cutting into rib sections and enjoy!
- 6This recipe can also be used on chicken parts.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose's Yummy Chamorro Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2015.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork rib racks