Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is a traditional island favorite. It's usually served during village fiestas with red rice and various other sides; but my family enjoys it any time. Enjoy!!
- In a small bowl, combine everything except the pork ribs. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare the pork by trimming away the excess fat. Cut into sections of 4, just to make it easier while turning on grill, do not section into individual ribs!
- In a huge ziploc bag, I use the 2 gallon ones -- lay the rib sections flat in bag, pour the marinade over ribs and make sure each section is coated.
- Marinate at least 8 hours or even overnight, making sure to turn bag several times to coat meat.
- Once ready to cook, prepare charcoal grill, this is best! But you can use a gas grill too. Cook ribs until done. Let set a few minutes before cutting into rib sections and enjoy!
- This recipe can also be used on chicken parts.
This is the same recipe I've been using for years. Thanks for posting it. I think I'll try it on rotisserie Cornish game hen this weekend.