Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these every year and always get rave reviews on them, I hope you all enjoy them too.
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Blend together butter, sugars, and extracts until creamy.
- Mix in 2 beaten eggs. Gradually add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in all the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon 2" apart on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes about 3-4 dozen cookies.
Truly loved this recipe. I used Splenda granulated and brown for the sugars and chopped frozen cranberries for the Crasins. The bits of tart cranberries was so much nicer than more sweet would have been (for me) and I used bittersweet chocolate pieces. The out come was Christmas perfection in a cookie.
These were really good! I didn't put in the semi-sweet chips or the almond extract because the recipe never said to and I forgot! Next time I will add some walnuts and maybe the forgotten ingredients and we'll see how they come out!
Scrumptious! I left out the semi-sweet chips and added an extra 1/2 cup of white choc chips instead. Next time I will add more cranberries just because I love their tangy taste with the sweet chocolate. I almost missed the almond extract because it only says to add the vanilla in the directions. I caught it when I went back to read how much vanilla to put in. Mine turned out thin in the middle too, so I need to fix the temp for the next time I make them... and I will definitely make them again. I'm adding this to my "favorites" section of my recipe box!