1/4 Photos of Rose's Fiesta Lumpias
1 hr 30 mins
My fiesta table isn't complete without my lumpias.....always a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 cup uncooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely minced
- 1/2-3/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 3 dashes sesame oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, adjust according to your taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 25 lumpia skins, thawed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; except the cornstarch and water. Mix until well blended and everything is evenly distributed. On each lumpia wrapper, place some of the filling and wrap into thin rolls. Seal the lumpias using the mixture of cornstarch and water. Set aside, seam side down, and continue rolling the rest. Be sure to cover the unrolled wrappers as they tend to dry out.
- 2At this stage, you can wrap the lumpias tightly and place in freezer for future use.
- 3If cooking right away, heat the oil. Fry each roll until golden and crisp on all sides. Drain on paper towels. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with your favorite sauce.
- 4TIP: When draining lumpias on paper towel, DO NOT lay them down, drain them standing lenthwise and not on top of each other. This helps them to stay crisp and not soggy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose's Fiesta Lumpias
Serving Size: 1 (2483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.2
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 420.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: