Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you want a peach pie that's easy and DELISH, then this is the recipe you need to try. It's best served warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream, let me know what you think, ENJOY!!
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced yellow cling peaches, drained well
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Drain the peaches well and pour over the unbaked pie crust. In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients. Dump over the peaches and try to spread the mixture over the peaches as evenly as possible.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove and cool slightly. Slice and serve with your favorite vanilla ice cream. ENJOY!
- *Make sure to use the shallow pie shells, if you use the deep dish pie shells, you may want to add more peaches.