Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a really easy, tasty artichoke dip that's just a bit different than most...there are green chiles in it, which makes it great to serve as an appetizer before tacos, enchiladas etc. I don't know the Rose in the name. I got this recipe from a friend about 20 years ago and haven't a clue as to where she got it. I always get lots of compliments on this one.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained & chopped (NOT marinated)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (do not substitute)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- Coat shallow, small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients and spread in casserole dish.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Serve while still hot with chips, crackers or sliced baguette.
Made for Zaar Tag. This was very simple and inexpensive to make. I like it because it is a low-fat dip that tastes good!