Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My friend, Rosemary, gave me this recipe over 25 years ago. I return to it often. It's tasty and popular with all ages. It's also super simple to make!
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, softened at room temperature.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- paprika or toasted chopped nuts or fresh herbs or dried herbs (to garnish)
- The best way to mix this is to squish all ingredients together with your clean hands.
- Shape into a ball or log and roll in chopped herbs, spices, or nuts.
- Chill for an hour before serving.
- Can be made ahead, but bring to room temperature before serving.
- Cooking time is chilling time.
- Fun to make into a pumpkin shape, using a thick, short pretzel stick for the stem (no nuts or herbs for garnish)