Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful recipe for swordfish. I received this recipe from Bon Appetit magazine years ago. I have tweaked it to my liking and it always seems to get raves when I serve it in summer. It is a light entree for a summer terrace meal. I have both grilled and broiled the fish depending on the season. The sauce is a nice compliment to the dish.
- In a sauce pan combine parsley, shallots, wine and lemon juice. Bring to boil and reduce to about 3 tablespoons.
- Add 1/2 tsp of minced rosemary and lemon zest.
- Reduce heat to low and add butter a piece at a time, and whisk to combine well.
- Remove from heat and add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
- Sprinkle swordfish fillets with remaining minced rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Grill, over medium heat, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and let set several minutes.
- To plate fish, smear a bit of sauce in center of each plate. Place fillet on top, then drizzle more sauce on top. Serve with a sprig of rosemary as garnish.