Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living. Serve on potatoes or green beans.
- 1⁄2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 medium red onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Process balsamic vinegar and next 7 ingredients in a blender or food processor 15 to 20 seconds, stopping to scrape down sides.
- With blender or processor running, gradually add olive oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.