Recipe by Irmgard
This recipe from BBC Good Food is very easy to put together and very good. Great for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 125 ml white wine
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 10 black olives, pitted
- 200 g orzo pasta, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large non-stick saucepan.
- Brown the chicken with a little salt and pepper until crisp on all sides.
- Remove and add the rest of the oil to pan with the onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and rosemary.
- Cook for 7 minutes, then add the wine, tomatoes and chicken.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the olives and serve with cooked orzo or another small-sized pasta.