Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is a great meal for your Nuwave/Flavorwave oven from frozen! Your house will smell yummy! Note: depending on your size of Turkey Breast you might want to check after 1:15 to your liking. I normally like mine "Well done".
Top Review by ageltzfam
Tried it with completely thawed 3 lb turkey breast. Almost burnt the top in the first 20 minutes! I wrapped it in foil. If it's true that it's only 12 minutes per pound, why has it been going for an hour and still isn't done. Nuwave shouldn't be used to cook poultry
- 4 lbs turkey breast, Frozen
- 3 tablespoons rosemary
- 3 tablespoons thyme
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic salt (or regular salt if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Rosemary, Thyme & garlic salt together. Dunk Turkey Breast in warm water for a minute or two. This will make the skin able to take rub.
- Place rub all over Turkey.
- Place in your Nuwave for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours on high.
- Note, if Turkey starts to get brown, you can "flip it over" 3/4 of the way though cooking time. This will brown both sides of the Turkey.
- If you wish to cook one side, cover with foil if getting to brown.
- Check Turkey with therm. It should read 180 for well done, if lower cook an additional 10 minute Check again. Depending on how frozen, this is a guidline. Check after 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.