Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is a great meal for your Nuwave/Flavorwave oven from frozen! Your house will smell yummy! Note: depending on your size of Turkey Breast you might want to check after 1:15 to your liking. I normally like mine "Well done".
Top Review by Bonnie K.
I am commenting on the lady's remark that a nuwave should not be used to cook poultry. I cooked our 20# turkey in my nuwave last Thanksgiving. It turned out absolutely wonderful! It freed up my oven for all the other dishes I cooked. I will never cook my turkey another way ever again.
- 4 lbs turkey breast, Frozen
- 3 tablespoons rosemary
- 3 tablespoons thyme
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic salt (or regular salt if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Rosemary, Thyme & garlic salt together. Dunk Turkey Breast in warm water for a minute or two. This will make the skin able to take rub.
- Place rub all over Turkey.
- Place in your Nuwave for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours on high.
- Note, if Turkey starts to get brown, you can "flip it over" 3/4 of the way though cooking time. This will brown both sides of the Turkey.
- If you wish to cook one side, cover with foil if getting to brown.
- Check Turkey with therm. It should read 180 for well done, if lower cook an additional 10 minute Check again. Depending on how frozen, this is a guidline. Check after 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.