Recipe by Lainey6605
This Argentinean steak dish is quite popular in various restaurants around Buenos Aires. Plan ahead as the red wine mixtures needs to marinate for about 2-3 hours. Recipe is from All Recipes.com.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the red wine, salt and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat a large griddle or cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Place the steaks on the hot pan, and cook for about 8 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness.
- The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (62 degrees C) for medium rare.
- Pour in the wine mixture, and allow it to boil for a minute.
- Serve steaks with sauce on a deep platter.