1/2 Photos of Rosemary Skewered Potatoes
Created this recipe for Father's day. Smells really great cooking on the grill. Try to use longer rosemary sprigs for skewering. You could use wooden or metal skewers if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil new potatoes 15 minutes, until tender.
- 2Cut potatoes in half and toss with olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 3Remove most of rosemary from sprigs leaving a little at tip.
- 4Skewer potatoes on rosemary sprigs, cut side down.
- 5Place potatoes on medium-hot grill, cut side down, and grill 5-6 minutes or until browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Skewered Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: