Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Created this recipe for Father's day. Smells really great cooking on the grill. Try to use longer rosemary sprigs for skewering. You could use wooden or metal skewers if you like.
- 1 lb new potato
- 3 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 -8 rosemary sprigs
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- boil new potatoes 15 minutes, until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half and toss with olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Remove most of rosemary from sprigs leaving a little at tip.
- Skewer potatoes on rosemary sprigs, cut side down.
- Place potatoes on medium-hot grill, cut side down, and grill 5-6 minutes or until browned.
Very Yummy! I didn't have sprigs of rosemary so I just used regular skewers and also added some onion to it.
These were DELISH!! I also skewered my cherry tomatoes. Thanks for sharing! We really enjoyed these! :)