Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Saw this on The Biggest Loser last night and it looked amazing and something healthy to eat on Super Bowl Sunday. The recipe was created by Chef Curtis Stone.
- 3 oranges, juice of
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 sprig rosemary, about 10 to 12 inches long, with half the leaves removed
- Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium high heat.
- Place the orange juice into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the orange juice has the consistency of a very thin syrup.
- Add the Dijon, honey, garlic, and ginger and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat to allow flavors to meld and reserve.
- Evenly divide the cubed chicken among the rosemary sprigs and skewer the chicken onto the exposed part of the rosemary sprigs.
- Lightly brush the grill with oil and grill chicken for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove skewers from the grill to a serving plate, drizzle with the orange sauce and serve.
pretty delicious! I may have over cooked the chicken on the grill, bit- overall, very tasty! I saw it on the Biggest Loser and had to try it. I will probably make it again for a tasty light meal!