Pixie's Kitchen's Note:
Saw this on The Biggest Loser last night and it looked amazing and something healthy to eat on Super Bowl Sunday. The recipe was created by Chef Curtis Stone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium high heat.
- 2Place the orange juice into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the orange juice has the consistency of a very thin syrup.
- 3Add the Dijon, honey, garlic, and ginger and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat to allow flavors to meld and reserve.
- 5Evenly divide the cubed chicken among the rosemary sprigs and skewer the chicken onto the exposed part of the rosemary sprigs.
- 6Lightly brush the grill with oil and grill chicken for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- 7Remove skewers from the grill to a serving plate, drizzle with the orange sauce and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Skewered Chicken With Orange Glaze - the Biggest Loser
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: