Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From the August/September 2007 issue of Taste of Home magazine. Instead of the recipe's marinade, we used Bernstein's Chardonnay Citrus Dressing & Marinade. We also let it sit overnight, so about 24 hours. Prep time includes minimum marinating time.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary (18 inches long)
- 1 (14 ounce) canwater pack artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and halved
- 2 medium crookneck yellow squash, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 6 cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare marinade by combining all marinade ingredients in a gallon-size resealable bag. Add chicken; marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill as needed for medium heat. Scrape leaves away from bottom half of each rosemary twig and sharpen ends into points with a small, sharp knife. Soak in water until ready to use.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. On soaked skewers, alternately thread chicken, artichoke hearts, squash, and cherry tomatoes. Place on grill rack positioned so that leafy ends will be outside the lid. Grill, covered, for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.