Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine. Store this refrigerated for upto 1 week or frozen for upto 2 months. Rosemary, parsley, chives and garlic butters go well with potatoes, rice, beef, veal and chicken. The yield is a guesstimate.
- 50 g unsalted butter, softened
- 4 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- black pepper
- Combine everthing together.
- Mix well and refrigerate for upto 1 week or frozen for upto 2 months.
- Enjoy this with red meat.