Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Fine Cooking
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary (8 inches long)
- 30 medium morels (fresh and degrited)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Heat the broiler.
- Line a broiling pan with aluminum foil and lay the rosemary on top.
- Thread the mushrooms onto six skewers.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with salt and pepper.
- Dot mushrooms with dabs of butter.
- Broil about 2 minutes on each side - just long enough to cook the morels through.
- Discard the rosemary and roll each skewer in the butter.
- Serve immediately.