Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is posted by request
- 8 ounces dry white wine
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 shallots, finely chopped
- Reduce white wine to approximately 4 to 5 ounces by simmering.
- Add shallots and rosemary, and continue simmering, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture has been reduced to approximately 1½ to 2 ounces, add heavy cream and further reduce to 4 ounces.
- Whisk in Dijon mustard.
- Serve immediately.
This was absolutely delicious. We served it over Pan-Crisped Potatoes (Mark Bittman) Recipe #344342, leaving out the garlic. It held up well for reheating.
This would go excellent on grilled chicken breasts.
What do you recommend to go with the saurce?