Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bombay sapphire gin
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce rosemary simple syrup (see Note)
- soda water
- rosemary sprig
- lime slice
- To make rosemary simple syrup: combine 2 cups water and 2 cups sugar in a saucepan; place over med-high heat to dissolve; stir well; as soon as the syrup comes to a rolling boil and is completely clear, remove it from the heat; add ¼ cup minced fresh rosemary—push all the way to the bottom of the pan; cover and let steep for 30-40 minutes; pour the syrup through a fine sieve, pressing down firmly on the rosemary to extract all the juice into the syrup; store syrup in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- The drink: fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice.
- Add in gin, Cointreau, cranberry juice, lime juice, and rosemary simple syrup; cover and shake vigorously; strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Top off with soda water; garnish with rosemary sprig and lime slice.