Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
Make and share this Rosemary Roasted Winter Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces frozen stew vegetables
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 475. Place vegetables in colander and rinse in hot water to thaw.
- In shallow roasting pan, toss with garlic, oil, rosemary, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Roast, uncovered, 18 minutes until vegetables are tender and begin to caramelize.