Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This looks like a yummy salad for my fall lunches.
Make and share this Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potato and Lentil Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups dry green lentils
- 1 small onion, cut in 1/2
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 -4 tablespoons rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. Cook lentils in water with onion and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into a small dice. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1-2 tablespoons rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake until soft. Remove from the oven and toss with the lentils, remaining olive oil and rosemary. Serve hot or at room temperature.