Mims & Squims's Note:
This colorful & tasty potato dish is an easy way to sneak some spinach on the table. Chopped spinach looks just like fresh parsley and has a ton of good stuff in it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 lb red potatoes (halved or quartered depending on size)
- 4 -6 cups water
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2/3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Bring 4-6 c water to a boil in large saucepan. Add potatoes & boil 6-8 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat & drain.
- 4Drizzle with oil and toss. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- 5Place potatoes in single layer in shallow baking dish or pan. (I line mine with foil & spray with olive oil cooking spray for mess-free cooking!)
- 6Roast, uncovered, 10 minutes. Turn & roast 10-15 minutes more until browned and tender throughout.
- 7Remove from oven. Toss with spinach & return to oven 1-2 minutes until spinach has wilted.
- 8Sprinkle with flaked sea salt & parmesan, and serve.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Roasted Spinach & Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt