Rosemary Roasted Spinach & Garlic Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring 4-6 c water to a boil in large saucepan. Add potatoes & boil 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat & drain.
- Drizzle with oil and toss. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in single layer in shallow baking dish or pan. (I line mine with foil & spray with olive oil cooking spray for mess-free cooking!)
- Roast, uncovered, 10 minutes. Turn & roast 10-15 minutes more until browned and tender throughout.
- Remove from oven. Toss with spinach & return to oven 1-2 minutes until spinach has wilted.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt & parmesan, and serve.