Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, with skin
- 2 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place half of rosemary sprigs in a single layer in the center of a baking pan.
- Place sliced red onion ontop of the rosemary.
- Place salmon filet on top of the onion with skin side down.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cover salmon with remainder of rosemary sprigs.
- Place lemon slices over rosemary.
- Drizzle olive oil over filet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- In a preheated 500 degree oven, roast salmon for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve salmon with onion and lemon.
I loved this, the fresh rosemary was a wonderful change! and it looked absolutely great being served. I did add a little garlic powder as well. Thanks!
This was good and was a different than our usual salmon recipe. We just prefer our other recipe better.
This was easy to prepare and tasted great! DH said that it tasted like something you get at a fancy restaurant. He liked it so much...he had three pieces! DS even liked it...he had two! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!