Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is one of the easiest and quickest ways to serve salmon; it cooks in just 10 minutes. During the summer, try one of the great salmon species such as King, Coho or Sockeye. Recipe from Cooking Pleasures Magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (1 inch thick)
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Heat oven to 475°F Line small rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place salmon fillet, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- In small bowl, stir together garlic, oil, mustard and rosemary.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rosemary mixture over salmon. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Bake salmon 8 to 10 minutes or until it begins to flake.
Ingy, another lovely recipe! Ours took a about 15 minutes to cook because our oven is slow, but was perfect. The rosemary was fresh from my little herb boxes that I have at work and DH cooked this for me since I was late home from work. Even though I am a total lover of garlic, DH told me that I was a little bit wiffy from it later on.. but I have my own office and no meetings the following day so who cares ! It was delicious! Our salmon fillets were quite a bit smaller though, so the same amount of garlic spread on bigger pieces would be just right. I'd be very happy to make this again, please see my rating system: a lovely 4 stars :) Thanks !
This was SO easy and delicious! I was tempted to add lemon juice, but am glad I didn't. The sauce was rich tasting and perfect for my liking, although my oldest DD said the garlic was too strong in it. Thank you for this keeper, Ingy! :)