Recipe by Ingy
This recipe is one of the easiest and quickest ways to serve salmon; it cooks in just 10 minutes. During the summer, try one of the great salmon species such as King, Coho or Sockeye. Recipe from Cooking Pleasures Magazine.
Top Review by kiwidutch
Ingy, another lovely recipe! Ours took a about 15 minutes to cook because our oven is slow, but was perfect. The rosemary was fresh from my little herb boxes that I have at work and DH cooked this for me since I was late home from work. Even though I am a total lover of garlic, DH told me that I was a little bit wiffy from it later on.. but I have my own office and no meetings the following day so who cares ! It was delicious! Our salmon fillets were quite a bit smaller though, so the same amount of garlic spread on bigger pieces would be just right. I'd be very happy to make this again, please see my rating system: a lovely 4 stars :) Thanks !
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (1 inch thick)
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 475°F Line small rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place salmon fillet, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- In small bowl, stir together garlic, oil, mustard and rosemary.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rosemary mixture over salmon. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Bake salmon 8 to 10 minutes or until it begins to flake.