Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
roasted baby red potatoes and roasted yellow squash. one pan, two sides.
Make and share this Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes and Garlic Onion Roasted Yellow Sq recipe from Food.com.
- pour 1/4 cup of oil on baking sheet, quarter potatoes and roll around on sheet to cover them with oil. Spread the potatoes around the pan just to line the outside leaving the center open for the squash.
- sprinkle paprika and rosemary over potatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
- slice squash 1/4 inch thick, place in bowl. mince onion and garlic and add to bowl. add remaining 1/4 cup of oil and stir.
- place squash on single layer in center of pan, slightly overlaping. salt and pepper to taste.
- bake at 400degrees for 35 minutes until golden brown and tender.