Recipe by ROV Chef
While the concept of roasted red potatoes is not new, I like to add a twist to it with some of the interesting ingredients I usually have on hand. If you don’t have rosemary oil on hand and have never made flavored oils, check out my other recipes on roasted goodies and flavored oils.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 1⁄4 cup rosemary oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- If your red potatoes are bigger than a plumb, you may want to cut them up a little more to ensure even cooking.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss well to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Spread out on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Cook of 35 to 40 min, or until they are fork tender.