Recipe by Jellyqueen
Found this recipe in a local fundraising cook book. It is quick, easy and tasty. You can vary the herbs to your individual taste, but the thyme and rosemary are my favorite.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This is a new twist on roasted potatoes with fantastic flavors. I halved the potatoes instead of quartering and cooked for the 40 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes and after 20 minutes. They came out beautifully. A lovely way to cook potatoes. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large heavy duty zip lock plastic bag (can also use a large bowl with sealable lid).
- Shake well to coat potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes in a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.