Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Deeply rich and satisfying, this savory potato dish is one for the ages. (And they're probably for you, too!)
- 10 red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 cups broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut potatoes into one-inch cubes.
- Parboil the potatoes until just soft.
- Drain the potatoes, then mix them with the rosemary, salt and pepper, tossing to coat.
- Cover the bottom of a glass baking dish with olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and spread them in an even layer on the dish.
- Slowly add the broth to one end of the pan, taking care not to wash the coating off the potatoes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. If they are not yet browning and fully soft, continue to cook them for another half hour.