Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another way to prepare my favorite veggie.
- 1 lb small potato (12 to 14)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary sprigs or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook 5 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Spread potatoes in shallow roasting pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt to taste, pepper and rosemary, tossing gently.
- Roast 20 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.