Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ina Garten's easy potato recipe especially good with spring new potatoes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes or 1 1⁄2 lbs white-skinned potatoes
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary. Toss until potatoes are well coated. Dump potatoes onto a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer. Roast for at least one hour, or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven, season to taste, and serve.
Wonderful! I knew I would enjoy this because it is very close to my Recipe #106251. I made it with white and sweet potatoes. Cooked perfect after 45 minutes. Thanks.