Recipe by LexingtonMom
So easy, yet so flavorful. My family is always thrilled to have this on the table. With some butter-slathered mashed potatoes... mmmmm.
Top Review by spooty3
This was a very good dish. Pork tenderloin was a new ingredient to me, but I found that my favorite grocery store had plenty of them ("extra lean, boneless"), and I found one at just about the right size - 1.01 lb. I used ground white pepper and cooked for the full 25 minutes since I live at about 6200 feet elevation and things take longer. Even still, the pork was just very slightly pink inside. This was very easy and tasted great. The advice to "sprinkle generously", especially with salt, was useful, I think. I highly recommend this easy, tasty recipe.
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sear pork in 2 t. oil to brown outside and seal in juices. Place in baking dish.
- Combine remaining 3 t. oil with rosemary and garlic. Brush over tenderloin. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 18 to 25 minutes, until done through.