Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
If you can get your pork tenderloin on special...I find this cut of meat tender,juicy and economical.Theres no waste at all...no fat or bone. this was adapted from All-Recipes
Top Review by Outta Here
Delicious! The flavors all go so well together. I am going to try this again during grilling season, because the marinade flavors would be great with the addition of the smokiness. Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat.
- Place meat in a roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.