Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from Super Suppers cookbook. I added a few fresh herbs to the recipe to make it my own. I felt it needed more flavor. In this recipe I did write in the fresh herbs I added. This recipe is really good with fresh herbs (although dried can be used). It's fast & easy to make.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- chopped fresh thyme, &
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 13x9x2 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut each garlic clove into 4 slices.
- Use a sharp knife to make 8 small slits in tenderloin. Push 1 slice of garlic and 1 piece of rosemary into each slit. Sprinkle tenderloin with salt & pepper.
- Preheat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Brown tenderloin on all sides. Transfer to prepared baking dish, pour broth into dish.
- Bake, covered, for 30-45 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. If desired, drizzle with pan juices.