1/1 Photo of Rosemary-Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes and Tomatoes
Barb Gertz's Note:
Oven roasting softens Sunchokes and addd a caramelized flavor that is enhanced by the rosemary, green onions and tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees; spray jellyroll pan with cooking spray or line with release foil for easy cleanup.
- 2Scrub chokes and cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces.
- 3In pan toss sunchokes, tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, oil, salt & pepper; then arrange sunchokes around edge of pan and tomatoes in center.
- 4Roast vegetables for 20 minutes; gently stir in green onions into sunchokes and continue to roast until chokes are tender and browned about 10 minutes longer.
- 5Cool roasted vegetables 10 minutes, if you wish to remove skin from tomatoes( discard skin) or just Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary-Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g