1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 lb) whole chickens
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 4 small onions, peeled and quartered
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Season chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
- 3Place1/2 tsp rosemary in the cavity.
- 4Tie legs together and rub butter over skin.
- 5Place in a large baking dish or roasting pan.
- 6Roast chicken for 15 minutes.
- 7Arrange carrots, potatoes and onions around chicken.
- 8Sprinkle remaining rosemary over chicken and vegetables.
- 9Pour wine over all and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes with pan drippings.
- 10Add water as needed if wine evaporates.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.0
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 175.6 mg
- Sodium 250.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 43.2 g