A quick and healthy dinner option!
Make and share this Rosemary Roasted Chicken With Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons club house paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons club house rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon club house minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon club house coarse black pepper
You Will Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 12)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into 1 in (2 cm)
- In large bowl, combine oil, Spices and salt. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil–lined baking sheet.
- Roast in preheated 425°F (220°C) oven 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.