Recipe by ursie639
This was a McCormick "Recipe Inspiration" that turned out to be a really easy and flavorful one-dish meal.
Top Review by Laura O.
Delicious! Been looking for this rosemary garlic paprika flavor combination for years. My favorite flavoring for roasted potatoes. I am going to try this with sausage instead next time, with green peppers added too. Absolutely love this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary, leaves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes (cut into 1-inch cubes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix oil, and seasonings in a large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer in pan.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.