Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was a McCormick "Recipe Inspiration" that turned out to be a really easy and flavorful one-dish meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary, leaves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix oil, and seasonings in a large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer in pan.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.
Delicious! Been looking for this rosemary garlic paprika flavor combination for years. My favorite flavoring for roasted potatoes. I am going to try this with sausage instead next time, with green peppers added too. Absolutely love this recipe.
Excellent and so easy! I think I'll be tucking this recipe into my best of the best file for those two reasons. We love the flavor, which works well with both the chicken and potatoes. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and cut down the cooking time just a bit. The only change I will make next time is to decrease the paprika by 1/2 t. Thank you for a great recipe! Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef event.
"My husband can't leave me because I know how to cook this" collection has now a new receipe. Thank you ursie639.