Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Unbelievably delicious! Good enough for entertaining, without a doubt! The original version of this recipe came from kraftcanada.com, and was for a whole chicken. Because neither DH nor I like dark meat, I've adapted it to a dinner for two using chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese with half the rosemary and half the pepper.
- Carefully separate skin from meat of breasts. Do not remove skin, and try not to tear it. Just loosen it from the meat.
- Spoon half the cream cheese mixture under the skin of each chicken breast. Use fingers to spread the mixture evenly over the breasts.
- Place chicken in shallow baking pan and brush with 1/2 tbsp of dressing.
- Toss potatoes with remaining dressing, rosemary, and pepper in a separate baking pan.
- Bake chicken and potatoes for about 1 hour or until cooked through, stirring potatoes every 30 minutes.
- Add bacon and onions to potatoes and mix lightly.