Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of "The Barefoot Contessa"
Make and share this Rosemary Roasted Cashews recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.
I used mixed nuts and freeze the leftovers. Great appetizer or gift!
A great recipe from Ina Garten. I keep these in a covered glass jar to snack on. They're also great as a hostess gift. Chop the rosemary small.
Great recipe. It's definitely best served warm, but leftovers will last a day or two in am air-tight container. (If you have any leftovers. My guests and I ate an embarrassing number of cashews!)