- 1 1⁄4 lbs cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl.
- Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated.
- Serve warm.